Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Angela Girgis has been in the business of owning and operating childcare centres since 1994. She is a Registered Early Childhood Educator with a depth of experience in the field as an educator, lead teacher, cook, Supervisor and now, Senior Director and Operator. She established a childcare centre to ensure that children had an environment in which they would thrive in a Christian setting. Her involvement as an advisor to the Region of Peel and consultant has given her the experience and equipped her with the skills to initiate and build a model of her current childcare business. Angie is a seasoned veteran in the industry with exceptional knowledge of how to construct a space from scratch. Angie purchased her property, a heritage home in Mississauga, and completely rehabilitated and re-established it as a childcare centre. Now, the centre’s amazing reputation precedes it as it serves over 80 families at a time. Angie’s passion lies in her personal mission to build centres that respect children and gives them a voice. She is a mother of three children and a grandmother of 5 grandchildren! Angie is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Angelic Treasures Christian Daycare Franchise.
Best Daycare Franchise Ever…
The first Angelic Treasures Christian Daycare was established in 2003. Franchising began in 2017. We are prominently in the GTA.
We strongly encourage any family looking for a reliable and loving environment, to contact Angelic Treasures.
Our child attended consistently from 12 months to age 4 and this was easily the most important decision we made as young parents with our firstborn. We felt lucky to get a spot in the infant room and at the time did not realize how lucky we were.
Not only did we see our son develop faster (speech, motor skills etc) then most kids we personally met – but we looked forward to knowing he was in a positive and structured environment.
By age 3 he became potty trained within a week and today eats healthier than me.
I fully understand each kid is different but am 100% confident he would not be at this level if it was not for AT.
My daughter joined the daycare when she was about 8 months old and to date, she looks forward to going there. Because of covid, we were only given the virtual tour. The way the staff spoke to us and answered all our questions made us more comfortable. Love the staff and they address all the concerns and make sure that it’s dealt with asap. Also, they have a very huge outdoor area separate for infants and toddlers which i really loved as my daughter loves playing outdoors. I would and have already suggested this daycare to a lot of my friends
Angelic Treasures truly is a treasure!
Sending both my children to Angelic Treasures was one of the best decisions we have ever made for our children. Everything that is done there is done for the good of our children. The owners run a tight ship in order to maintain the level of excellence at the daycare. The staff is kind, knowledgeable, and creative. My son was extremely prepared for kindergarten once he ‘graduated’ from the program and from the time my daughter was 11 months old, she has loved, and still loves, going to daycare each day. They are always doing something new and exciting. Their programming is fantastic and age-appropriate. My children thrive in this environment. And the nutritious and delicious homemade meals are an added bonus!
Thank you Angelic Treasure for always taking care of my ‘babies’ as if they are your own!
What sets us Apart?
1. Our team of professional realtors will help you find a location that is suitable and primed for Child Care success.
2. Our Franchise Directors will help you with the layout of your centre (including providing you with a complete list of vendors and suppliers).
3. Our easy-to-use internal software system will help you keep all your financial matters organized.
4. Our Ministry Consultant will guide you and provide you with the documents to apply for the Ministry license to operate your Angelic Treasures Daycare Centre.
5. Finally, our Trainers will provide you with all your policy manuals and take you through an intensive one-week training session to ensure that you are ready for success. You will be able to observe operations in the Head Office centre in Mississauga.
1. Finding a suitable location zoned for childcare
2. Franchise Director will support with the layout of the space (including providing vendors and suppliers)
3. Easy to use internal software for tracking students, staff and finances
4. Ministry approval
5. Professional Legal to guide your business related matters
6. Training is required for operators and supervisors on policies and operations of a childcare centre
Bright futures start in a
bright shiny space!
Angelic Treasures Christian Daycare provides a warm, nurturing
enviroment to every child. Meeting their physical, emotional,
and spiritual needs.